Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 18-April-24, 11:23 AM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE! - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE! (All jacked up on captain crunch n nyquil!)
WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE!
PhobiusmaximusDate: Sunday, 29-July-12, 4:45 PM | Message # 1
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
Rally racin in the trailer park with muh daewoo! Someday mama says we can get a real house.. but til then ima keep my crown as captain clusterfuck of the trailer park!

T018Date: Sunday, 29-July-12, 4:48 PM | Message # 2
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Ryan, you been drinking?

SpeedyDate: Sunday, 29-July-12, 8:21 PM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
I'm with Tim on this one hahaha lol. Wait a minute heres what it says by the title (All jacked up on captain crunch n nyquil!)
lol

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Sunday, 29-July-12, 8:22 PM

DjohnstonDate: Thursday, 02-August-12, 0:01 AM | Message # 4
Shop Hand
Nice.

LebuttreDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 5:56 PM | Message # 5
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
aHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!!![color=yellow]

PhobiusmaximusDate: Wednesday, 08-August-12, 6:49 PM | Message # 6
Shop Hand
WOOOOOOOO SPEEDY, NICE PIC MANG... Take her out on a date yet? Pop a couple Rohypnolz in her drink, you'll be in there like swimwear mangg... JK!

SpeedyDate: Thursday, 09-August-12, 12:54 PM | Message # 7
Crew Chief
Take her out on a date yet?
Taken care of went out with her and John yesterday. lol glad to know somebody else besides me thinks she hot. hahaha

Added (12-August-09, 1:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------

My uncle is like across the street neighbors with them and he's like a friend of the family the Force's . And i went to visit him a few weeks ago and when she found me at the JFR taking picture of the cars they had there we started talking and she was like " oh gosh you're his newphew dudddde" why didn't you tell me." lol Because you see my uncle knows them really well and he's lived in the same place for 20 something years & he moved there before they did. And she told I had abosolutely no idea you realated to him and when she found out how big of a fan of hers I was. She and my uncle worked something out. So yeah it was cool. lol it was funny. but I apologized yesterday to her if I seemed like a stalker. The first question she asked me "So nothing personal, but why are you so obsessed with me?" & I just told what was in my heart. She's so sweet you can't find young women like her these days. She's got her head in the right direction, she's not selling her body for $$$. She's just really down to earth, and I have never met a girl like her. When God created her in my opinion she was one of her greatest creations. Plus she too sexy. lol

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Thursday, 09-August-12, 7:26 PM

SlipMickeyDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 10:09 AM | Message # 8
Shop Hand
I am glad N4 nites are running smoothly. No flaming or constant bitching. The admins running N4 are doing a great job and the racing has been great fun. Very few cautions and sure a few incidents here and there, but i am glad to see noone is talking of not showing up due to how a series is ran in N4. Its nice that the N4 admins do not feel the need to assurt their authorita at a constant and just let people have fun and race. And what Speedy wrote in the 2003 series forum was right on the money... its not about hating 2003, N4 is just the one i have the time for and its what i have ran for years. Just wanna say Good Job to all the racers and hope we can continue the fun.

SpeedyDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 10:55 AM | Message # 9
Crew Chief
I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum. lol I was talking bout Courtney in here. lol but glad you liked what i had to say. smile

To Speedy: Um this is the N4 forum right? Then its the right forum... if i posted what i did in the 2003 forum it would be considered an attack on 2003 and i was just praising the job in N4. No matter tho... it got spun into a negative anyway... as usual.

T018Date: Friday, 10-August-12, 11:17 AM | Message # 10
Cup Driver
Just gunna say there are ppl who don't race some of the N4 series b/c of the way they are run, but they normally let it be know that the things that bug them will be issues eventally right Tony?

SlipMickeyDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 1:09 PM | Message # 11
Shop Hand
Quote (T18)
Just gunna say there are ppl who don't race some of the N4 series

Obviously you must be talikng about yourself... and you have that right to choose, i just dont get why... its the same people, same tracks, same game. You can say its because of the scheduling or you may not like the individual running it, but its still all the same. But i find it kinda funny that you say ppl(people)... because i see the same people thursdays, as i do fridays, sundays and tuesdays. You are the only N4 regular that i dont see ever run thursdays or sundays... and thats ok... i am not bashing u for it, its a free country... but dont make it like there is a group of N4 guys that refuse to run on specific N4 nights... They make what they can, when they can. And all of N4 nights together dont add up the the BS, yellow flags, and drama of one 2003 night, and these forums are the proof... And i wish u were more specific on your last post Tim, why be so vague... what issues... and i was wondering what N4 regulars u had in mind that dont like how series are ran?
Sometimes i think you guys just like to take positive things and make them negative... i write somthing complimentary in here, that included you, and you have to make a negative spin on it... is anyone up here ever happy? Poofarts...

JBattistaDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 1:45 PM | Message # 12
Nationwide Driver
smok

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

T018Date: Friday, 10-August-12, 1:54 PM | Message # 13
Cup Driver
Rule are never enforced on Thursday and i always come on to hear that someone is quitting after this race or that race on Thursday and Sundays turned into a wreck fest a few seasons ago, nothing was done so i decided to take the Sabbath off.
Not to mention i hate the idea of running the same 12 tracks and nothing else, Dalton should mix it up and do only short track next season....

Sadly i expect it to go like the X-series and be the reason for @ least 2 people to leave never to return....

Then there is Dale who never runs Friday b/c he know i wouldn't put up with the Bullshit he tries to get away with and in all honesty i'm glad about that. TBH there are 2 ppl who are already on thin ice in my book for being hazards and violating the rules and common courtesy, they should know who they are if not they can pm about it.

Personally i'd love to see Sunday got back to invite only, the format as it is fails to be special enough to make me not do something real world on sunday.

SpeedyDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 2:26 PM | Message # 14
Crew Chief
To Speedy: Um this is the N4 forum right? Then its the right forum... if i posted what i did in the 2003 forum it would be considered an attack on 2003 and i was just praising the job in N4. No matter tho... it got spun into a negative anyway... as usual.
lol my bad didn't realize that lol was looking at Courtney. hahaha

SlipMickeyDate: Friday, 10-August-12, 2:48 PM | Message # 15
Shop Hand
Lol i hear ya Tim... i hate the shennanagins too... and i agree about the short tracks... u know i like them too. I get what u are saying... I am not sure what the X-series was tho... and i am certain that the two individuals u speak of dont realize they are on thin ice, cause its not often people think they do anything wrong... but i wouldnt mind knowing who they are, if u wanna pm them to me...lol.

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » WE'LL SELL YOU THE WHOLE SEAT BUT YOU'LL ONLY NEED THE EDGE! (All jacked up on captain crunch n nyquil!)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©