Main| Talladega Bullet 2014 - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » Talladega Bullet 2014
Talladega Bullet 2014
Davoin_Shower-HandelDate: Wednesday, 30-April-14, 10:59 PM | Message # 1
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
Are you getting bored racing on the same old Talladega track? looking for something different? Has high interest rates got you down? My name is Sausage Mahoney and today I'm here to offer you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity; Talladega with an added 100 MPH.

I've made a handful of iterations of the Dega Bullet track over the years, with the primary objective being to take Talladega and make it fast as fuck. Once that had been accomplished I started playing around with updating textures and ini settings on later versions. Last October I decided to take one final crack at a perfect Bullet, starting from scratch and working from the ground up, paying attention to every detail. After two weeks I was about 95% done... and that's about the time real life happened and I didn't touch it again for another three months. Life is pure bullshit, kids. Rip that band-aid off now, you'll thank me later.

In February I finally got around to buttoning it up and putting it through a real test run. With a little added tape and qualifying engine Craig was able to run a 34.172 second lap (that's 280.229 MPH freaking AVERAGE speed). And that was just with two cars, and the lead car, me, blowing up on entry to the trioval forcing him to go around me. There's even more speed out there to be found.

After completing a beta test and building a stable default setup for it... I went back to sitting on it and doing nothing with it for another two months. So now I'm finally getting around to posting it just so I don't have to think about it anymore. The AI don't really work like, at all, but screw it no one should be racing them anyway, they're dumb as hell even when they're not broken. If you do want to have a little bit of fun with the AI, though, try turning on all 42 cars and full pace lap. Weeeee....

Talladega Bullet 2014 was designed, built, and tested exclusively for use in sim mode with realistic weather. I have no idea what it would drive like in arcade and I don't care, never tried it. It would be slower in arcade and that would defeat the entire purpose.

Have fun.

http://i.imgur.com/N5s9uPf.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9e4dxuw7z5rwpya/DEGA_BULLET_2014.rar

T018Date: Wednesday, 09-July-14, 7:35 PM | Message # 2
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
I need to apologize, i didn't know you had submitted this to the downloads until today, it will be in there now.

axecrafterDate: Friday, 11-July-14, 5:15 PM | Message # 3
Shop Hand
Is this supposed to have the red sky?? Mine doesn't.

Davoin_Shower-HandelDate: Thursday, 17-July-14, 6:10 PM | Message # 4
Shop Hand
it has a red sky if the weather is cloudy. i left the clear sky blue, and made the realistic weather a 99% chance of being cloudy (red). with realistic weather, one in one hundred times the track loads for a new session you'll get a blue sky rather than an apocalyptic one. just kind of a random Easter egg thing i put in for the hell of it.

Message edited by Davoin_Shower-Handel - Thursday, 17-July-14, 6:11 PM

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » Talladega Bullet 2014
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©