Main| New Driver from DE - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » Driver Introductions » New Driver from DE
New Driver from DE
BrendenDate: Saturday, 24-May-14, 6:00 PM | Message # 1
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
Hello guys. My name is Brenden Berg, and I am a 14 year old NASCAR fan from New Castle, Delaware. Now, I know what you're saying. A '14 year old is stupid, stuck up, etc.'. Don't worry, I have been called every name in the book. I am not like a normal 14 year old. Those kids you see with there pants down to there ankles listening to Drake with Dr.Dre Beats headphones? Yeah, that is about as close to me as Joe Nemecheck's chance of winning a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Now, you know how old I am, my name, and where I am located. Time to know more about me! (Don't worry. For you guys who don't want to read a book, there will be a tl;dr (Too long, didn't read) at the end as a short summary  )
   So, 13? Yes. I was born May 23rd, 2000 in Christiana Hospital. What's so important about that you say? Well, I was born three months premature. I was a small baby, only 1 pound, 15 ounces. My chances of staying alive were slim. And if I were to survive, I would have been born with many problems. Well, I would like to thank the good 'ol Lord for saving my life and having me born pretty good. Not to brag, but I call myself lucky. Fast forward about 9 months later, and I was christened the day Dale Earnhardt died in the Daytona 500.
   I have been a NASCAR fan for as long as I remember. My Grandmom was most likely the reason I am a NASCAR fan. She has been following NASCAR since the mid-80's, rooting for Dale Earnhardt, and not liking Jeff Gordon that much. I have played many NASCAR video games, watched probably over 400+ plus races, etc. I love NASCAR. Everything about it is amazing to me. Yes, I have my favorite drivers, and yes, I have my drivers I don't like. I won't tell you it out of the box, you will just find out once you get to know me more. (I will say I have a crush on Danica Patrick, ha ha. I know, she has a flat chest. Eh, I don't really like really really big boobs. I like in between, a little small, perky, stiff. There are times where I like medium/small boobs, and there are times where I like big boobs. Ha ha, man, I told to much already. Hey, don't judge, I am a 14 year old boy! We all were once.)  wink
   So, how did I get NR2003? (NASCAR Racing 2003 Season). Well, it all started in about 2007. I watched NASCAR crash videos on YouTube ever since I knew what YouTube was. It was cool watching them. I once found a user called "24Camshaft24", who now does not make NR2003 videos anymore, who posted many NR2003 crash videos. I was amazed by the physics and realism of what ever game he was playing. I did not know what it was, but I found out in 2010. I downloaded the demo in mid-2010, having so much fun causing wrecks. I played my heart out at Talladega, and crashing once got boring to me. I added my first modification to the game (2011 Bullring Mod) from watching a tutorial from another NR2003 YouTube user, "TNTMan93". I wanted to race a 43 car A.I field instead of a 12 car A.I field. I needed to get the full game.
   Well in early 2011, my birthday was coming up. My Mom asked me what I wanted, and I told her I wanted that NASCAR game. That is all I want, nothing else. I then found it for eBay for around $30. She put in her credit card information, and told me to bid. It went on for about an hour, and the bidding price was up to $45 from another bidder. It was only a minute left. She told me to bid $5 more, but I bid $10 just in-case at 10 seconds left in the bidding. I won it, and I was so happy. It was one of the best birthday presents ever.
   Getting my first laptop in Christmas 2012, I played it a lot. So, long story short, I installed many mods, learned how to paint, raced the A.I at 90% or more, and had a freaking blast. I joined an online NR2003 league called Blazin' Pedals in December 1st, 2013. I still race there, and I am still sort of a rookie there as well. I have about 20+ races there. It was the best video game I ever had. I hope to get a new laptop soon to get running over 55-60FPS on NR2003 and make NR2003 as beautiful as possible.

tl;dr: I was born May 23, 2000 as a 3 month premature baby. I am a big NASCAR fan, and NR2003 is the best video game ever.

So, thank you for getting to know. Have questions? Feel free to ask! I will probably be the nicest and most open person you will have ever met. I will tell you anything, you just have to ask.

Hope to see you out on the track guys!

--Resident of the First State!--

///NASCAR

Such wow, much rookie

JBattistaDate: Saturday, 24-May-14, 7:20 PM | Message # 2
Nationwide Driver
You run BP right?

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Monday, 26-May-14, 12:13 PM | Message # 3
Nationwide Driver
Group: Administrators
Hello Brenden!

BradPennDate: Monday, 26-May-14, 6:53 PM | Message # 4
Spotter
Hey Brendan, we have a bunch of guys who still run or used to run BP.

Me, Tony Pizzaro, John Battista, and Dalton Lucas

-Speedway Cup Season 6 Champion
-Sunday Series Season 8 Champion
-5 NASCAR 4 Wins
-6 NASCAR 2003 Wins
-"Fuck you, you stupid motherfucker! Suck my dick!" - Tyler Walker

BrendenDate: Wednesday, 28-May-14, 4:13 PM | Message # 5
Shop Hand
Yes, I run at BP. Just looking for time when to race here.

--Resident of the First State!--

///NASCAR

Such wow, much rookie

Forums » General » Driver Introductions » New Driver from DE
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©