Main| I Need A Break - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » General Chat » I Need A Break
I Need A Break
SpeedyDate: Wednesday, 02-January-13, 8:04 PM | Message # 1
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
I've be trying to find a way to say this, but just couldn't find the words. Anyway look guys I need time off, I got a job that I enjoy, I got a girlfriend who wants me to spend time with her, but I struggle to find that time because I'm so busy. I stay up half the damn night worrying about my sisters and her current health issues. Honestly I'm just so darn stressed I find myself having a hard time figuring out what day it is. I'm tyring to walk the walk and talk the talk in being a Christian. Additionally being a Christian, being around some of you guys just drives me nuts. I apologize, but when I sit on ts and hear what comes of out some of yall's pieholes, it just rattles me, but I like you guys and I don't want to sound like I'm hating or something b/c Im not. You guys are some of the most intersting people I've met, the NORL is just like any other family. Sometimes some people just drive you nuts. I know some of you don't think I don't have a girlfriend, but that's okay because I don't really care what you think of me. All I care about is what God thinks of me. I do what He's telling me to do and right now it's to leave and come back later. I don't know when I'll be back, but I can tell you that you guys are a great bunch of guys to talk too, even though our morals and beliefs might be different. And when I get back I'll beat all of your butts. lol Like the say in my hometown good o'l New Orleans "Laissez les bon temps rouller"( Let the Good Times Roll.) PS I'll still be playing NORL fantasy basketball too.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Wednesday, 02-January-13, 8:44 PM

Wired71Date: Thursday, 03-January-13, 11:29 AM | Message # 2
Crew Chief
Speedy when it comes to life. Do what you have to do. In the end racing is just a video game. Life comes first brother. Thus why I stepped away for a big part of my time. I have a baby and the baby and wife come first in my life. However, race when you can and do not worry about the small stuff.

thekidinbuffDate: Thursday, 03-January-13, 11:35 AM | Message # 3
Spotter
Group: Administrators
Aww, im sorry Speedy. Blame it on JB. Ahaha. I respect you though. Youre a good guy. You are welcome to come and race on Thursdays and get away from the headaches of life for 2 hours. Thats why im here. Sometimes i just need a break, and it helps alot. But do what you feel is best for Speedy.

JBattistaDate: Friday, 04-January-13, 2:30 AM | Message # 4
Nationwide Driver
I'm sorry for the name calling speedy sad

unsure

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

LebuttreDate: Friday, 04-January-13, 6:42 AM | Message # 5
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
ok goodbye dont let the door slam ya in da ass lol kidding Maybe one day we may see you in vitory lane with courtney

Added (13-January-04, 7:42 AM)
---------------------------------------------
ok Richoe good luck and all god bless

kevo55Date: Friday, 04-January-13, 7:25 PM | Message # 6
Crew Chief
I'm sad to read this news Speedy, it was great having you on the team and i wouldnt be as better of a driver if it werent for your wisdom. but we're still on for hangin' out the route 66 nationals next summer right? lol

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

SpeedyDate: Friday, 04-January-13, 9:02 PM | Message # 7
Crew Chief
@Wired71 Thanks Scott, apreciate it bud.

@thekidinbuff You can blame JB lol, but it wasn't just him I needed to get away from.

@JB: It wasn't just you JB, yes you drive me up a wall all the time, you're cool.

@Butter If i was in victory lane with Courtney id pop the question right then and there brother. lol

@Kevin Well to tell you the truth I never said I was going to route 66 this year, I might, but now that I'm in Cali I'm working my butt off, but I'm not counting it out yet. Only will time will tell so we'll see. lol

Thanks Everyone for their concern don't worry I'm doing alright I'll be back shortly. smile

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

JBattistaDate: Saturday, 05-January-13, 2:30 AM | Message # 8
Nationwide Driver
lmao i drive you up the wall all the time speedy?

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

thekidinbuffDate: Saturday, 05-January-13, 12:54 PM | Message # 9
Spotter
Thats dirty..

kevo55Date: Saturday, 05-January-13, 1:19 PM | Message # 10
Crew Chief
facepalm bag no

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

BradPennDate: Saturday, 05-January-13, 2:23 PM | Message # 11
Spotter
it was probably me telling him he should get on spotify sad

-Speedway Cup Season 6 Champion
-Sunday Series Season 8 Champion
-5 NASCAR 4 Wins
-6 NASCAR 2003 Wins
-"Fuck you, you stupid motherfucker! Suck my dick!" - Tyler Walker

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 05-January-13, 6:41 PM | Message # 12
Crew Chief
lol don't give me that attitude Brad. you're one of the normal people...

Forums » General » General Chat » I Need A Break
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©