Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 28-March-24, 2:07 PM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| Retirement(Yes its Shocking News I know) - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » General Chat » Retirement(Yes its Shocking News I know)
Retirement(Yes its Shocking News I know)
SpeedyDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 1:48 PM | Message # 1
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
Auto Value Motorsports Press Release "LOS ANGELES, CA (Aug. 10, 2013)

Driver Jimmie Stevens has announced his retirement from the NORL. Stevens said this morning "I never thought I would come to this decision, but sadly I have to there are other things in life that I am chasing and those are my priorities right now. I have to thank everybody for giving me the oppurtunity to race with you guys Tony, Tim, Foley, thank you for being great leaders for a great orginization. I have to thank Kevin Corbat for giving me the oppurtunity to join his team but I also thank him for being a good friend here at NORL. I always liked chatting with him about everything and really respected my beliefs and values. However I didn't come here to make friends I came here to race you guys were nice to talk to, but I came here to race you guys. Thanks to all for  the great racing memories I've had here from my first lap to my last lap. Finally thanks for keeping N4 alive it is really truly one of the greatest racing games I've enjoyed."

Stevens did not say whether or not he would eventually come out of retirement, but hints at a possible return in the future.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 6:00 PM | Message # 2
Nationwide Driver
Group: Administrators
Come out of retirement Speedy I'll put you on R2W-V2 with unlimited sponsorship opportunities. We only hire Champions!

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 8:23 PM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
If you can get enough people to convince me I'll unretire.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

McFoleyDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 8:40 PM | Message # 4
League Founder
Don't do it! we need more drivers like you. Consistent

TwinkieDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 8:44 PM | Message # 5
Shop Hand
i like you in the norl you were the creator of all my n 2003 cars and i like that you made them look ARESOME! DONT RETIRE PLZ!

#68 BITCHES!!!!!

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 10-August-13, 9:18 PM | Message # 6
Crew Chief
You know I've thought about it and retiring wouldn't solve anything so I'll stay, starting having thoughts of Tony weeping for some reason and that scared the hell outta me. Don't want to see that happen if it ever did lol.

P.S won't be back until Monday though out with some friends at Lake Tahoe.

And Tony thanks for the offer but I'm sticking with AVM. smile

Message edited by Speedy - Saturday, 10-August-13, 9:22 PM

TwinkieDate: Sunday, 11-August-13, 0:46 AM | Message # 7
Shop Hand
you gonna take me up on my offer to join amv

#68 BITCHES!!!!!

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Sunday, 11-August-13, 8:32 AM | Message # 8
Nationwide Driver
Rock on Speedy!!!

SpeedyDate: Sunday, 11-August-13, 8:47 AM | Message # 9
Crew Chief
Can someone please remove this kinda wasted space now lol

kevo55Date: Friday, 06-September-13, 6:46 AM | Message # 10
Crew Chief
hope you stay speedy, look at the new thread for a reason why wink

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

Forums » General » General Chat » Retirement(Yes its Shocking News I know)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©