Main| Last Night - Truck Series - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » General Chat » Last Night - Truck Series
Last Night - Truck Series
Wired71Date: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 10:24 AM | Message # 1
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
For those that are not on Facebook I am posting this. Zach after getting taken out by Foley (Intentionally/Unintentionally nobody knows) but Zach decided to quit after he was taken out and blown up completely. Zach then preceded to take down the server. Take down every piece of truck series info off of the NORL site. Then preceded to post the below on Facebook. After coming to his senses today on chat decides to post he wants to talk to Tim and Tony to probably explain himself or possibly change his mind. Personally I dont race here all that often any more due to scheduling issues. Last night was a wreck fest. I personally dont think Foley was out to get Zach but we all know Zach to be a little immature when it comes to reactions of wrecks. He was getting much better in my eyes and had grown a lot of respect. Both on and off the track. Then last night occurred and my opinion went back to what it was.

Here is what Zach posted on facebook after the race after he deleted everything from the NORL site. Personally I dont think he should get his series back. Sorry Zach but I took time away from my 5 month old to spend racing with the boys. Had I known you were going to throw a hissy fit and shut everything off I would have just spent time with my son instead. I didnt need to spend the time away from him to have to have my time wasted like that. Not to mention it was a very very immature thing to do. If you have trust and responsibility bestowed upon you, then when things go down the tubes you don't take your ball and go home. Only little kids do that.

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY ALL TRUCK SERIES RACES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED.

Due to the continuous bitching and complaining, poor sportsmanship, and intentional wrecking shown over the recent months. I have resigned from my position as Truck Series director. Foley intentionally taking me out and lying about it was the last straw in my career here. I have now retired from ALL NORL league events, and no longer wish to be a part of this group. The bad has finally out weighed the good. I'm sorry to the good guys in this league, you know who you are.

I find it pathetic that over the recent days, people are bullying others into racing. It is not fair at all. And to claim you will "take" a championship form me, then show up a and exploit the rules, and intentionally wreck others is low, the LOWEST I have
seen anyone go here ever. Thank you for the memories. But let me say shame on those of you that ruined this fun experience for me. You have no idea (let me repeat, NO IDEA) the dedication I have had to this league since I started. I do not wish this league ill, but don't really care if it does good.
Remember me as you will, a helpful person, or an angry asshole. Either way, it does not matter. I have accomplished all I wish to in this league. Thank you for the good times. But once again I apologize, as the bad things here have outweighed the good. I have forced myself to race over the past year, hoping that one day the bad in this league would finally realize that it is just that, bad. But it did not and now I have quit. I will keep in contact with the good people here, and value our friendship.

Let whoever you want run it, but please do not use my logo, that is my only last request.

Thank you.

Wired71Date: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 12:54 PM | Message # 2
Crew Chief
Gotcha. Like I said I have nothing against you personally. I generally like hanging and talking with you. I just think the way you handled last night was completely immature and not right. Sorry for being blunt. You know me I dont sugar coat anything. I call it like I see it. Always have been honest with you about everything. Even when you've come to me for advice.

Was just really disappointed in how you handled it.

SlipMickeyDate: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 2:32 PM | Message # 3
Shop Hand
Group: Administrators
Sounds like somthing cartman would do... Screw you guys... i'm going home. Bullying people into racing? how about running practices for one series and having people practice while a league race is going on. Shame on you, for acting like you did... thats a first, that anyone acted like that. People get pissed, but to shut the whole thing down and delete everything? C'mon man...

Wired71Date: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 3:20 PM | Message # 4
Crew Chief
well I am glad you at least realize that. I forgive you Zach. I know you pour your heart and soul into it. So I get the passion. That was why I personally started racing less to get my mind in the right mind set. When I was first racing here I used to yell and scream at everyone and get pissed off. Then I realized when my wife goes who are you yelling at? I told her and she laughed in my face. So at that point I was like I need to take a step back and be more mature both on and off the track.

At that point I came back and had a whole new attitude. 99% of the time I dont get pissed off at shit. Things happen its a game. But I know what its like to be passionate about things.

I learned from my experience and I try to put my best foot forward with everything I do. I know Dan and I had a heated argument once. I look back at it now and i laugh. I consider Dan a good friend. Shit I used to do the same shit with Butter as you know. Now I consider Butter a friend. I have more in common with that dude then I ever thought.

In the end we all just need to come to the server and have fun. Compete hard, but remember its just a game!

Message edited by Wired71 - Tuesday, 23-October-12, 3:21 PM

Wired71Date: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 3:33 PM | Message # 5
Crew Chief
Share your ball....it will go will far with a lot of people.

Time to eat some crow...

Message edited by Wired71 - Tuesday, 23-October-12, 3:33 PM

Wired71Date: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 3:51 PM | Message # 6
Crew Chief
lol It all depends on how you handle it. What you say to the people who race your series, the people running NORL etc....

I suspect you need to eat some crow and own up to your mistake and go from there.

thekidinbuffDate: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 5:10 PM | Message # 7
Spotter
Group: Administrators
I'll take you to my hut, and spank your butt. Then we can cut. And you can be my slut

JBattistaDate: Tuesday, 23-October-12, 5:29 PM | Message # 8
Nationwide Driver
what you did wasnt cool dog.....and why does everyone think we were practicing for monday during the sunday race....i was watching the game....like i said i was...... rolleyes

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

LebuttreDate: Wednesday, 24-October-12, 4:40 PM | Message # 9
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
enduro

Added (12-October-24, 5:40 PM)
---------------------------------------------
try some salt with that crow LOL

Tex85Date: Saturday, 27-October-12, 6:32 AM | Message # 10
Spotter
Group: Series Directors
Upon seeing the afore mentioned facebook post I promptly stepped up and volunteered to run the truck series. My volunteering went unanswered and the post was promptly deleted. I take it that with the deletion of the post that my services are no longer needed and therefore will not be considering leading the truck series.

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 9:33 AM | Message # 11
Crew Chief
If you asked me to sum this whole freakin situation in two words here it is CMON MAN.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Wired71Date: Sunday, 28-October-12, 0:09 AM | Message # 12
Crew Chief
but we are a bunch of jack asses....well at least you were last week lol Im kidding...

LebuttreDate: Tuesday, 30-October-12, 7:16 AM | Message # 13
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
no this is a reminder zack and ur opinon is now written on toilet paper used as is then flushed away

Forums » General » General Chat » Last Night - Truck Series
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©