Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 18-April-24, 11:51 AM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| NR4 Question - Page 2 - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » NR4 Question (Foley, do not take this poll down because this is important)
NR4 Question
Is there a reason why N4 drivers are not showing up more often?
1.iRacing[ 4 ][44.44%]
2.NR2003[ 0 ][0.00%]
3.Family[ 4 ][44.44%]
4.Disputes[ 0 ][0.00%]
5.Loss of interest[ 1 ][11.11%]
6.Other[ 6 ][66.67%]
Poll has expired - Wednesday, 05-February-14, 1:47 PM
Answers total: 9
thekidinbuffDate: Thursday, 09-January-14, 11:40 PM | Message # 16
Spotter
Group: Administrators
Courting the ladies just sounds dumb lol. You just say that to be 'kool'. Go back to zachs please.

kevo55Date: Friday, 10-January-14, 8:39 AM | Message # 17
Crew Chief
ya know this all used to be fun before immature people would come out and ruin it for everyone. brad, dalton, im sure no one here cares  about what happened at zachs league, so why not keep it there? and as for profanity, i dont use it to be "kool" or whatever you guys say, i use it when im frustrated anymore. i got crap im working on in my life including that. you guys just throw it out there. 

Ya know, i think thats why people are turning away too, uselss bickering between people gets on others nerves and when they start thinking about coming back, they see this in the forum and go "ah i remember why i stopped" nad honestly, i dont blame them.

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

SpeedyDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 9:47 AM | Message # 18
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't swear at all, but my wife does in Russian when shes pissed off. (Like last night) (It wasn't me either)

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 10-January-14, 9:49 AM

kevo55Date: Friday, 10-January-14, 12:33 PM | Message # 19
Crew Chief
tell me if im wrong though speedy?

SpeedyDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 12:50 PM | Message # 20
Crew Chief
Oh hell no you said exactly what I've been trying to say for years. I just couldn't put it together in one paragraph. Totally agree with what you said. Not so much with what you said about Tim. I don't think Tim's trying to be cool when he swears, I just don't see your logic. I'm cool with Tim already we've had our differences, but I respect him as a person. I respect all people here at NORL, but constant immaturity on TS (JB primarily) it really pisses me off. Hence my leaving every five minutes and rejoining the server. And as far courting the ladies is concerned its a freakin english term. Some people have never heard it before in this age because most Americans are too damn stupid and don't use their brains these days. No wonder we're ranked rock bottom in education. Whenever I watch people give stupid answer to simple questions like saying "Canada is part of the United States," I really wanna slap the hell outta some people b/c its sickening and just flat out deplorable. Really I don't know what else to say about the unmitigated education disaster and the identity of mediocrity in this country.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 10-January-14, 1:12 PM

SlipMickeyDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 2:03 PM | Message # 21
Shop Hand
Kevin.. u made it sound like the one of the reasons people arent doing N4 is because of the complaining, bickering, and fighting. I cant even remember the last time we have had conflict in an N4 race. The bullshit that happens more often than not, is the talking heads up on TS all day and night. And it kills me that all you gerkins would rather race 03 with Zach instead of N4 with us(the nucleous the NORL was built around). Yea, so much bullshit happens with the N4 people, and not Zachs(thats sarcasm for those with a below 100 IQ). The reason people arent showing up is because things in peoples life change, and there are so many choices. And like the sheep that people are, they gravitate to whats new, and what the majority is doing. And if one dont like it anymore, the sheep will follow. N4 was fine until a couple didnt like it anymore, for whatever reason, and the sheep brain says.."Yea me neither, i wanna be your friend so i agree with whatever u like" Thats why the older guys still run the N4, cause we think as individual setient beings, not sheep. And we just dont have the time an 18yr old does to be racing multiple games. Not trying to be a dick... just my 2 cents.

SpeedyDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 2:43 PM | Message # 22
Crew Chief

And like the sheep that people are, they gravitate to whats new, and what
the majority is doing. And if one dont like it anymore, the sheep will
follow. N4 was fine until a couple didnt like it anymore, for whatever
reason, and the sheep brain says.."Yea me neither, i wanna be your
friend so i agree with whatever u like"
 Love this example. That essentially sums up our society in present times.

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 10-January-14, 2:46 PM

JBattistaDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 4:22 PM | Message # 23
Nationwide Driver
I don't remember ever having a major conflict during an N4 race for a long long time. Bickering is not the reason. For me, the reason is N4 doesn't interest me anymore. I raced here because it was really the only game I had played for years and never really looked around for anything else. Now I'm broadening my view and finding bigger and better things. Let's face it - N4 has run it's course; there's only so much you can do with it. It's been running for a long time, and there's a lot of cool tracks and stuff that Tim and others have released, but, it's just not fun anymore. Why would I race with 6 people on a superspeedway when I can go and run iRacing and race with a full 43 car field at Bristol? You also cannot blame my immaturity on Teamspeak. If you don't wanna hear me, mute button is available.

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

kevo55Date: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:20 PM | Message # 24
Crew Chief
ken i didnt mean necessarily between the n4 racers, i was pretty much just calling out brad and dalton and i raced at zachs wednesday cause theres no races here on wednesday. if we could have a race here in n4 on wednesday (my only slow night anymore) id be more than happy to race n4 and ive only done like, 4 races at zachs in the oast 2 1/2 months, and each time i walk away regretting it because of their political anti-norl bullsquish that just infuriates me. what zach fails to realize is he didnt get to where he is today alone. if i didnt tell him about here, he wouldnt have ever gotten his series, but he never gives me that credit does he? he doesnt give tim and foley credit for them sticking with him and dealing with his selfishness for as long as they did. he doest even care about it at all, so in short idunno why i race there, i think its mostly cause every time every time i can race, its an off night here in some form of another. 

and as i said before reagarding the guys that sit in ts and dont race, why they dont race is beyond me. when i dont race, its because i flat cant. if we had series that better fit my schedule, id race all the time. N4 is STILL fun, its been fun for me since i was 12, and it never will stop. i love it and i love racing with y'all cause everyone is just so laid back and relaxed and fun (well i can name two that seem to have a stick up their butt, if you cant figure it out by now, just reread this post again lol) and i enjoy n4 because its not the "crowd" type of deal that you were using as an example. im not quitting on y'all and i dont plan on stopping, just my schedule is nuts and i cant help that.

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:30 PM | Message # 25
Nationwide Driver

SlipMickey

Yea, so much bullshit happens with the N4 people, and not Zachs

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:33 PM | Message # 26
Nationwide Driver
My interest in N4 became lackadaisical because of iRacing. When you pay for a game there's a responsibility to race it, and it becomes an addiction. It's horrible. I'm ready to race N4 again if I can get my game to work. I'll keep racing NR2003 in the meantime. Just do whatever you want to do, who cares.

kevo55Date: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:34 PM | Message # 27
Crew Chief
please back me up on the nsra's anti-norl propaganda for me tony lol, im sure youve noticed it

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:39 PM | Message # 28
Nationwide Driver
I can't comment on any propaganda. The way Zach intended it to be when he left the N.O.R.L. was that he wanted nothing to do with this league. I wish there weren't so many N.O.R.L. drivers banned though.

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:42 PM | Message # 29
Nationwide Driver
On an off-topic, what is with this poll percentage? How is four out of eleven votes 57.14 percent?

kevo55Date: Friday, 10-January-14, 5:52 PM | Message # 30
Crew Chief
lol yea that is strange

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » NR4 Question (Foley, do not take this poll down because this is important)
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©