Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 28-March-24, 2:54 PM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| NASCAr Racing 4 Mythbusting - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » NASCAr Racing 4 Mythbusting
NASCAr Racing 4 Mythbusting
T018Date: Sunday, 22-June-14, 11:58 AM | Message # 1
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Lets see how many if any prevalent myths and 'drivers'-tales about the game we can test.

For example, I recently did an experiment which sadly proved that the game does have a track length limit that seems to be right at 5.00 miles, anything longer will cause a CTD.

I would like to test the myth that Q order for drivers who take no time is set by car number.

T018Date: Saturday, 28-June-14, 11:27 AM | Message # 2
Cup Driver
So Tuesday after the race we definitively busted the myth that Q order for cars that take no lap in the session is set by car #, it seems to be completely random.

kevo55Date: Monday, 30-June-14, 10:57 AM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
what about doing a full lap at north wilkesboro completely "in the air"?

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

TwinkieDate: Monday, 30-June-14, 6:19 PM | Message # 4
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
i busted a myth that an AI car can do a full lap in the air at monza oval.

#68 BITCHES!!!!!

axecrafterDate: Thursday, 03-July-14, 5:54 PM | Message # 5
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
Kevo, If you are asking about an A.I. car. Yes. The spot under green, harder to do under yellow. Passed the start finish line, Is mid lane to 2/3 of the lane. Push the car in front of you, It'll sink into the track. When this happens let off the gas, and go up a lane (Or it'll take you out too). AI car will usually dip one side, then launch straight up. It'll go around, til it laps the field or takes the lead, caution doesn't always come out. Then on occasion it lands on another car. I've had it land on me once. I thought, I saved the replay but can't find it, but I had, 3 AI  cars crash. All jumped into the air, 1 landed immediately, the other 2 tumble around in the air for a while. North Wilksboro is consistent with this glitch. I have seen it on other tracks. Sonoma has a glitch, where a car will start to flip, stand on it's nose and twirl like a tornado, seen that a few times.

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 4 » NASCAr Racing 4 Mythbusting
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©