Welcome Spectator

Friday, 29-March-24, 6:03 AM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| My Review on the New iRacing McLaren MP4-12C GT3 - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » Game Chat » iRacing » My Review on the New iRacing McLaren MP4-12C GT3
My Review on the New iRacing McLaren MP4-12C GT3
Zakkmiller14Date: Monday, 07-January-13, 0:57 AM | Message # 1
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
First of all, I will start off with how much i LOVE this car. Its got so much power and speed, and it is extremely fun to drive, especially on challenging road courses. its nice, and responsive, but not too twitchy like some iRacing road course cars are. It a great car for everyone, like novice drivers, Drivers who don't race on road courses very much, or advanced road course drivers who do it all of the time.

For pros; I must say the car looks absolutely beautiful inside-out. It's relatively easy to drive, even in race conditions. It doesn't want to spin out all of the time. It's got such great downforce that you dont have to fight it around the corners. The breaking is also very good! also, the sound of the car is absolutely amazing. iRacing always does a great job with the sounds.

For Cons: There really isn't to much for me to bitch about it yet. The only thing is the visibility on the car isn't the greatest. But not to worry, its not terrible, but you might have to adjust to that a little bit and you should be fine!

I would highly recommend the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 for your next iRacing purchase if super cars are down your alley! the most fun tracks to test it on are tracks with great elevation changes, especially Laguna Seca or Sonoma.

NR2003 Champion

JBattistaDate: Wednesday, 23-January-13, 2:36 PM | Message # 2
Nationwide Driver
Just bought it. Ammaaazzzinnngg....cars handle great, and they did a great job on modeling the steering wheel, but lacks a good sound pack.

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

Wired71Date: Wednesday, 23-January-13, 3:32 PM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
IF I BOUGHT IT THAT WOULD REQUIRE ME TO BUY MORE ROAD COURSES....HA!

JBattistaDate: Wednesday, 23-January-13, 3:40 PM | Message # 4
Nationwide Driver
Well, if you already have Daytona, you could run the 2.4 cuz Daytona comes with all of the configurations

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

Forums » Game Chat » iRacing » My Review on the New iRacing McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©