Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 28-March-24, 11:05 PM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| Chicagoland 2013 Tire Test - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forums » General » Special Events » Chicagoland 2013 Tire Test
Chicagoland 2013 Tire Test
T018Date: Saturday, 19-January-13, 11:12 AM | Message # 1
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Trying to get a time/ date set that works for the largest #.

Been building a new Chicago for N4. This one has accurate banking at 18 deg, and of course a curved back stretch. Its NOT grip hacked.

Looking to get the ini figures set in a good place for fun racing, a reasonable tire heat and wear and of course to catch any stupid shit i may have missed before it kills Tony, Ben or anyone else in a race.

Here is the version current of 1-18-13 - https://www.box.com/s/z8nzxvaq9kugbiy7pqj6

Note the billboards of many colors in turns 2 and 3 are place holders, they will not be rainbow signs in the final version, the AI suck atm and the pit stalls are not done (1/2 of them don't work and 3/4 are not placed correctly) I suggest a banked vegas setup as a starting place or possible Michigan.

So anyone have a suggestion of a good time for a test?

SpeedyDate: Monday, 21-January-13, 10:08 AM | Message # 2
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
This sounds great I like it.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

kevo55Date: Monday, 21-January-13, 6:07 PM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
Group: Administrators
id like to do it wednesday after the townhall seeming theres no more cup races

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

Forums » General » Special Events » Chicagoland 2013 Tire Test
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©