Welcome Spectator

Saturday, 20-April-24, 8:55 AM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| New cup12 series on wed. - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 2003 » New cup12 series on wed. (Suggestions and nonsents. LOL)
New cup12 series on wed.
DjohnstonDate: Thursday, 25-October-12, 11:21 AM | Message # 1
Shop Hand
Group: Drivers
Let get it started. What Times would we want to start? What tracks ( Be For real, not BS ill never run). Just want some input so i can come up with a little of everything. Maybe 15 race with a chase if 10. Maybe a start in november so everyone is ready.

T018Date: Thursday, 25-October-12, 11:51 AM | Message # 2
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Daytona, Martinsville, Texas SBP, Zen Joltis 2011 is fun in cup cars, Richmond SBP, Iowa, and Las Vegas.
unless the season is 15+ races i wouldn't even think about a chase.

Wired71Date: Thursday, 25-October-12, 12:54 PM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
Fuck Zen Joltis...I dont know why you guys love that track, its crap! All you do is hold down the throttle lap after lap. Where is the challenge?

I Always will push for Bristol (fun track).

I'd also push for all SBP tracks. Not this revamped crapola.

If I was running the series I'd run these tracks in this order:

1 Daytona
2. Texas
3. Richmond or Martinsville (1 or the other not both)
4. Pocono
5. Indianapolis
6. Bristol
7. Las Vegas
8. Kansas
9. Talladega
10. Watkins Glen
11. Kansas
12. Atlanta
13. Charlotte or Iowa (Iowa is kind of similar to Richmond so if you dont like similarity then dont pick it. Although it might be good as people can use a similar setup at Iowa for Richmond as tracks are similar.)
14. Phoenix (the newer version)
15. Daytona

As for time for me 930 is always better then 9p. With my work schedule and a baby 9 is always tough. probably why i been running less and less lately.

And if you want another short track New Hampshire is always a good option too. Not a lot of people pick that track for some reason.

Message edited by Wired71 - Thursday, 25-October-12, 12:57 PM

Wired71Date: Thursday, 25-October-12, 2:12 PM | Message # 4
Crew Chief
zach....Id stay away from Darlington, that place is always a wreck fest

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 9:29 AM | Message # 5
Crew Chief
We had a long green flag run there last time in trucks.

You were in the Trucks, enough said. Trucks are easier to drive than cup cars. And for the love of onions PLEASE DO NOT GO TO K E N T U C K Y WITH CUP CARS. Sprint Cup Series already revealed to me why we shouldn't. Unfortunately I don't think we should run a schedule similar to the Cup series. I would find it boring to race if I pretty much known backwards forwards and sideways the Cup schedule. In my opinion we need some flavor in that schedule and Scott's schedule is kinda what im looking for with Zach's idea of the chase. I believe that the schedule should look like this.

1 Daytona
2. Texas
3. Richmond
4. Phoenix
5. Indianapolis
6. Bristol
7. Las Vegas
8. Michigan
9. Talladega
10. Kansas
-------------------------
11. Watkins Glen
12. Atlanta
13. Charlotte
14. Phoenix
15. Daytona

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Saturday, 27-October-12, 9:30 AM

T018Date: Saturday, 27-October-12, 10:00 AM | Message # 6
Cup Driver
we shouldn't run simular to the cup series.... so you suggest 15 cup tracks?

kevo55Date: Saturday, 27-October-12, 10:18 AM | Message # 7
Crew Chief
here's my idear of a schedule:

1.Daytona
2.Martinsville
3.Phoenix
4. iowa
5. Darlington
6. Indianapolis
7. Michigan
8.Pocono
9.richmond
----chase starts----
10. Bristol
11.Watkins Glen
12. Milwaukee Mile
13. Nashville Fairgrounds
14. Atlanta Night
15. Daytona Night

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

JBattistaDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 12:29 PM | Message # 8
Nationwide Driver
I LIKE SCOTT'S SCHEDULE HE HAS A SENSE OF FUNNESS. AND NO ZEN JOLTIS PIECE OF SHIITE OR KENTUCKY OR KANSAS AND MORE BRISTOL

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 3:01 PM | Message # 9
Crew Chief
@T18 Tim what I mean is we shouldn't compose the schedule the way the cup one looks. For better clarification we shouldn't make the schedule like Daytona, Phoneix, Las Vegas Bristol, and so on because that is the way those tracks appear on the real schedule.

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

JBattistaDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 3:07 PM | Message # 10
Nationwide Driver
And Zach, your schedule is pretty much just your truck schedule.... facepalm not again sad

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 27-October-12, 3:28 PM | Message # 11
Crew Chief
Kevin, your chase is too long, imo. Should be just 5 races.

Wait whoa hold up there. Kevin's is too long. His chase is six races and you saying its too long .You have 5 and He has six its by 1 race. really? seriously? dude? .............

Wired71Date: Sunday, 28-October-12, 0:08 AM | Message # 12
Crew Chief
I could care less about a chase. The tracks are by far the most important piece to the puzzle. The short tracks will be the tracks that require lots of skill to win, but you also have to have a good balance of short, mid and long. This way it keeps attendance up and you dont scare peeps away and you get good racing.

Message edited by Wired71 - Sunday, 28-October-12, 0:08 AM

DjohnstonDate: Sunday, 28-October-12, 8:28 AM | Message # 13
Shop Hand
Thats my whole thing im doing here. I want everyone to imput and im putting a segment together that has everything. 15 races is max. That includes a chase.

kevo55Date: Monday, 29-October-12, 6:43 AM | Message # 14
Crew Chief
5 is pushing it, but of a 15 race schedule 5 is a good number. The more races you have in the chase the more spread out everyone will get.

and thats from the guy who says he likes it when races are spread out (head desk)

and ending the season in daytona is wht ive always wanted nascar to do because its always such a tossup and its the ultimate nascar track (maybe youre right, a track with more skill maybe a good idead, would you suggest kentucky? maybe chicagoland? LOL HAHA JK

AND Jb is right, your schedule looks like a compilation of all your truck schedules put together (double head desk) confused facepalm huh smok

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

Message edited by kevo55 - Monday, 29-October-12, 6:46 AM

SpeedyDate: Monday, 29-October-12, 12:40 PM | Message # 15
Crew Chief
I would like to end at Daytona just because that's what it should be, but heck we can end at any racetrack as long as its not Homestead.

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 2003 » New cup12 series on wed. (Suggestions and nonsents. LOL)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©