Welcome Spectator

Thursday, 25-April-24, 2:16 PM     Logged in as Spectator | Group "Guests" RSS

Main| NR2003 - Page 2 - Forums| My profile | Sign Up| Log out | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 2003 » NR2003 (Racing Values)
NR2003
SpeedyDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 3:01 PM | Message # 16
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
Exactly Scott like Allen Iverson says "Practice we're talking about practice." Thats all it takes we got a lot of talented drivers, but you can't get better unless you practice. I understand you guys that have other priorities, but when you get a little free time you should maybe sit down and practice. Take me for example Zach used to get mad at me all the time for spinning out in practice sessions. lol But I didn't spin out because I sucked, it aws becasue i was still learning and was a prospect. Then after I practiced more and more the self spins went away & I can't even remember the last time i self spun. It just takes practice people i know you can do it. smile

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 03-August-12, 3:06 PM

Wired71Date: Friday, 03-August-12, 3:02 PM | Message # 17
Crew Chief
We talking about practice?

SpeedyDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 3:06 PM | Message # 18
Crew Chief
We talking bout practice. Practice Jimmie? yeah practice. You sure bout that? Uh huh just good ol practice. lol

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” John Lennon

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 03-August-12, 3:13 PM

Wired71Date: Friday, 03-August-12, 4:08 PM | Message # 19
Crew Chief
Practice???? really....practice??? we talkin about practice? We aint talking about the race....we talking about practice?

Message edited by Wired71 - Friday, 03-August-12, 4:09 PM

SpeedyDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 4:16 PM | Message # 20
Crew Chief
no no we ain't talking bout the race , but we talking bout practice. practice lol

Message edited by Speedy - Friday, 03-August-12, 5:47 PM

LebuttreDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 5:51 PM | Message # 21
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
We raceD an n4 race Thursday night not one caution Man i was mad as hell But then again Not one 2003 driver showed up either coincidence I THINK NOT KIDDIN LOL Jokin Lol but true!!!!!! Except kevin lol

Added (12-August-03, 6:51 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and Scott thanks man But if your gonna write a Book Please make mine an audio book This way i can listen to it when i PRACTICE LOL

JBattistaDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 9:45 PM | Message # 22
Nationwide Driver
Ok guys, this isn't important right now, whats important is that Tony is leaving sad We gotta do something lol

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

LebuttreDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 10:09 PM | Message # 23
Spotter
Ahh there just loosing there mind plus ther skilled n4 drivers they dont count and sorry for getting into you at talladega-------------Frikin latency was messed cars were flying n bouncin

LebuttreDate: Friday, 03-August-12, 11:01 PM | Message # 24
Spotter
well i said they were skilled didnt i
wink hands

SpeedyDate: Saturday, 04-August-12, 7:41 PM | Message # 25
Crew Chief
I don't think skill in just one game has anything to do with it that's like saying that you have a brilliant wrist shot with a stick you have had for a long time, and then trying it with a different stick lol The sets are different not the driver.

Message edited by Speedy - Saturday, 04-August-12, 7:42 PM

LebuttreDate: Sunday, 05-August-12, 11:03 AM | Message # 26
Spotter
Thanks Jimmie your right.But when i hit someone over the head with my hockey stick the newer graphite one let me swing faster but don't have the impact like the old wooden ones lol

SpeedyDate: Sunday, 05-August-12, 12:24 PM | Message # 27
Crew Chief
lol that happened to me one time it hurt! lol

SpeedyDate: Sunday, 05-August-12, 2:46 PM | Message # 28
Crew Chief
"IT's Bigger, Its Badder, Ladies and Gentlemen its too much for Mr. Incredible" Syndrome Incredibles, 2006

lol this is cool takes yelling in text to a whole new level hehehe

I can do this too COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

ok enough of that lol

Message edited by Speedy - Sunday, 05-August-12, 2:52 PM

T018Date: Sunday, 05-August-12, 2:54 PM | Message # 29
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Do we fucking need forum rules too..... b/c large text eats bandwidth and slows the entire forum down....

SpeedyDate: Sunday, 05-August-12, 3:03 PM | Message # 30
Crew Chief
Oh ok didn't know that sorry. Never would have thought that eithier. sorry

Forums » Game Chat » NASCAR Racing 2003 » NR2003 (Racing Values)
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©