[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forums » General » General Chat » Zach Michael Situation
Zach Michael Situation
Wired71Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 9:33 AM | Message # 1
Crew Chief
Group: Drivers
Anyone care to talk about what went down and why everything was deleted from the site????  Anyone?

T018Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 10:37 AM | Message # 2
Cup Driver
Group: Administrators
Ask him, he did it.

Wired71Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 11:21 AM | Message # 3
Crew Chief
All he said is he was sick and tired of the BS.  But thats about all I could get out of him.

Maddog_193Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 12:10 PM | Message # 4
Shop Hand
Same thing he told me, he has started his own league.

Wired71Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 1:52 PM | Message # 5
Crew Chief
Yeah so by asking him I got no details.  Im like a chick right now.... I want the juicy details.  Blow it up boys!

Zakkmiller14Date: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 2:19 PM | Message # 6
Crew Chief
ya know, you shouldn't instigate it though. just leave it where it is, and move on i guess. the league isn't going in the right direction anyways. it seems half-assed now days, and leadership has gone to crap. no need to make it worse amongst ourselves by continuously bash others. we all knew something like this would happen, and now it has. If he doesnt want to host his series here anymore, so be it. it will be a mostly N4 league like you guys wanted i guess.

NR2003 Champion

TonyPizzarolosthispwDate: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 5:55 PM | Message # 7
Nationwide Driver
The league is fine with me, just a few less people lately with too many series. NR2003 hasn't worked because people want to keep creating new series for the game, but when another series is created it ends up competing against the other one. One night of NR2003 racing worked great before and would make it more meaningful, then people can race the other nights at Blazin' Pedals or N4 or whatever they want to do. NR2003 will never work as multiple series in this league as long as NR2003 is at full capacity in other leagues, that's just how it is. After all the NR2003 series that have collapsed here that fact should be understood. I'm also convinced that constant setup-making for new versions of tracks has become a reason why a few people don't show as much as they want to. Either way, the N4 series are extremely collaborative, and whether there's 8 people or 16 people it is always fun (unless i crash or blow up or lose the draft lol). The NR2003 series need some work, I'm not familiar with how the dirt series is going but as long as that series maintains a fun reputation and finds a weekday night of its own it will work. Monday nights became the epitome of controversy and rivalry, and even though Zach played a part in that a lot of us instigated it to a further extreme. Lets work at improving ourselves as mature people that can handle an issue or two when the times comes, rather than influence an insensible tirade. As far as the N4 attendance problems, that's mainly due to the site move several months ago. Drivers have always stopped racing but we've always had enough new drivers to fill up the gaps, but now people can't find our website nearly as easily as before. Everything will work out as long as the league maintains a positive overall attitude and ends the pointless rivalries that cause the unnecessary tension. We're all friends in the end anyway, so why argue with each other every week? Race, have fun and enjoy each others company. Nothing else matters.

JBattistaDate: Wednesday, 30-January-13, 6:00 PM | Message # 8
Nationwide Driver

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

Wired71Date: Thursday, 31-January-13, 11:42 AM | Message # 9
Crew Chief
Honestly Tony I think a lot of those comments can be pointed towards Zach.  I dont have any personal issues with Zach.  Although I think how handled things from time to time was immature.  But that is what happens when you put a 14 year old in charge of a series.  You can get that immaturity.  As for 2003, I think because of Iracing believe it or not a few people who originally thought 2003 sucked, kind of have changed their minds and actually run 2003 now.   I think all the changes we've made for series has been good, bad and indifferent.  Both on the N4 Front and 2003 front.  Personally I think that part of the problems we have here stem from the top all the way to the bottom.  Consistency in rules, who runs things, who has a say who doesnt, changing of series, tracks, the fact that N4 is becoming dated.  Sorry to say.   I think the only reason 2003 is so popular is because of the # of leagues out there running it.  Its more modable, etc.  I race at Blazin Pedals which you know and you know about.  Things are run soooooooo smoothly there.  Here not as much.  I race here because of the people that ive made friends with, but ive branched out because I see things being run differently and in some cases better then here.  But I still stick around because of some of the people.  But this place needs to get its act together on some fronts and its not about whether you run N4 or 2003.  Its a much bigger issue.

And the reason I brought this up in the first place wasn't necessarily to bad mouth Zach but to pump some life into this place not to mention trying to talk through what had happened.  Personally the trucks are one series i tend to run the most here.

Message edited by Wired71 - Thursday, 31-January-13, 11:43 AM

kevo55Date: Thursday, 31-January-13, 11:56 AM | Message # 10
Crew Chief
the only problem i've had with this league is the consistency in  how rules are handled, not neccessarily the rulebook. There are series around here that i have NEVER seen a single penalty or rule violation being called out from. Those include sunday and thursday, then there's series where the rulebook is taken to major extremes (MDTS for example). the only series that i see that is being run with consistent rulings is FAST (not to kiss tim's ass there but its the truth) and jb's so far. 

these inconsitencies make alot of folks confused and can make people turn away. in a hurry.

2012 most wrecks involved in
2012 race to the wrecker champion
2012 most flips in a year award

Wired71Date: Thursday, 31-January-13, 11:58 AM | Message # 11
Crew Chief
agree Kev....totally agree with your comment there.  With that said that doesn't excuse Zach from his actions.  Despite his frustrations.

Message edited by Wired71 - Thursday, 31-January-13, 12:00 PM

LebuttreDate: Thursday, 31-January-13, 9:54 PM | Message # 12
Spotter
Group: In-Active Drivers
Tic Toc Tic Toc LOL Nick nack patty wack bye

Added (13-January-31, 10:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Pucker up tim i think kevo wants to kiss it lol

JBattistaDate: Thursday, 31-January-13, 9:57 PM | Message # 13
Nationwide Driver

Pucker up tim i think kevo wants to kiss it lol
LMAO

2012 F.A.S.T. N4 Drag Racing Champion
2012 F.A.S.T. N4 End of the World Special @ Snowstorm Speedway Winner
2013 N.O.R.L. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Champion
2012-2013 Most Popular Driver
"I hope he has malaria." - Tony Pizzaro

T018Date: Friday, 01-February-13, 9:25 AM | Message # 14
Cup Driver
LOL Butter.

Honestly, I've been trying to let this be, because i don't really have anything nice to say about it, I fought for him more times than i can count when people tried to run him off over the past year+. and when he elected to given me the responsibility to deal with the issues at the Mesa race i really thought it was a sign that I was right to fight for him i thought he was going to do the right thing. I realize now that he must have thought i was going to do him a favor and suspend JB and Alex for him so that people would not blame him for it, Clearly, he and I did not see that incident the same. and you know what I've been there, that happens but the best way to deal with it is to while let it go.

To be blunt, I'm disappointed in the way he acted, and hurt that he would take the trust i put in him and betray it like this.

Wired71Date: Friday, 01-February-13, 9:57 AM | Message # 15
Crew Chief
Sucks Tim...I get it.   But damage is done most people very rarely change until they get older.   Then again some people never change.  What will be will be.   Now lets focus on getting this place back to where it used to be!!

Forums » General » General Chat » Zach Michael Situation
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

NORL Copyright 2024 uCOZ©